I had an entire day at home today. After sitting on the sofa, sipping my coffee, IMing with my cousin and watching Kelly Ripa, I thought it was high time I get busy and accomplish something. I just want to make sure that those of you that think SAHMs eat bon bons all day, realize that our life is MUCH more than that!
- Nine loads of laundry - All the organizing and cleaning experts say to do one load of laundry per day, but I personally like to do it all in one day....Then I am set for a few days.
- Baked some chocolate chip/m&m bars for the school pre-concert dinner tomorrow night.....and licked the beater clean! Nothing better than cookie batter and no one here to see you lick it clean!
- Watched 3 episodes of GLEE so now I am all caught up for the new episodes....it only took me 6 months to watch 2 1/2 seasons! Can't wait to watch it in real time!
- Vacuumed the living room, swept the kitchen, and emptied the dishwasher....yeah, I decided to really go overboard today!
- Played some online scrabble. Don't judge me, it is a must. Every. Single. Day.
- Entertained a friend with a gourmet plate of cheese, sausage and crackers.....ok, maybe not gourmet, unless Market Pantry monterrey jack cheese and Toasted Buttercrisp crackers are gourmet.
- Drank some HAPPY CAMPER wine...It makes you HaPpY! :)
For real, I have had some crazy busy days, and today was an actual day at home with not much on my "To Do" list and I took advantage of it. Was there other stuff I could have done? YES! But, don't we all just need a day? I did enough to not feel like I wasted the day, but still enjoyed myself! That makes for a good Monday! I am gonna close it out by watching the new FOOTLOOSE movie. Yep,a good day!