Today's love is.................................Fall!
|Patrick on the float|
|Cheerleaders - Our friend Ashley in the center|
|Bennett, Reagan, and Patrick all decked out for homecoming.|
4. I love Pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins and eating anything with pumpkin in it. I stock up on the Libby's pumpin and go crazy....pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin desserts, etc.
5. I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Starbucks started making my favorite treat early this month and I have already treated myself to 2 of them. YUM! I am also anticipating the arrival of Coffeemate's Pumpkin Spice Creamer. It has yet to arrive on the shelves here, but I am
6. I Love Bible Study Fellowship. BSF began last Wednesday and it felt so good to be back with an amazing group of women all learning God's word together. We are studying the Book of Acts as well as other books of the New Testament and I am already loving the study.
7. I Love My Birthday. Yes, my birthday is in the fall (my husband's is too) and I love celebrating it. This year will be the last in my 30's and I will be launching a whole new page on my website dedicated to that, so stay tuned!
8. I Love Fall TV. I was very excited to watch some old and new shows this season. My favorites are SURVIVOR, THE MIDDLE, DANCING WITH THE STARS, CASTLE, and I'm looking forward to checking out THE CHEW and seeing what the new TWO AND A HALF MEN is all about.
What is your favorite thing about fall? Is it your favorite season too?