I have been tagged to do this activity several times and recently have seen it on my sister-in-law’s blog and another blog I read as well. So, here is my take on 25 things….
1. I have played the piano since I was 5.
2. I do not have any brothers, only 2 sisters, but I do have awesome brothers-in-law.
3. I used to cross-stitch, but it’s not a priority right now…maybe someday.
4. I broke 2 previous engagements and finally married the 3rd guy who proposed! We’ll be married 10 years in March!
5. I became an aunt at the age of 5. Now I am a great-aunt, 5x over!
6. I love white chocolate Lindt Lindor truffles!
7. I pray in the shower.
8. I didn’t like being pregnant.
9. I was a cheerleader in high school and LOVED it!
10. I was an RA in college and LOVED that too!
11. I have a huge crush on John Travolta.
12. I am not very good at video games.
13. I met my husband on the computer…through an instant message on AOL.
14. I knew “Ashton Kutcher” back when he was still Chris Kutcher.
15. I love to talk on the phone!
16. I love to get flowers, but not on birthdays or holidays, instead when I least expect it!
17. I read the newspaper every day, front to back.
18. When I was little I won a huge, bigger than life size, stuffed kangaroo from the nursing home where my Great-Grandma was living. I no longer have it though.
19. I have never ever smoked a cigarette or done any sort of drug and don’t plan to.
20. I lived in Wisconsin for 6 months, otherwise I have lived my whole life in Iowa.
21. I LOVE a bargain!
22. I used to be a social worker, but have been a stay-at-home mom for almost 9 years now and have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my life.
23. I LOVE the older Disney movies: Mary Poppins, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, Pinocchio, etc.
24. I get grossed out watching people (even my kids) brush their teeth.
25. I would secretly love to be a nurse or something in the medical field, but I know I couldn’t handle the blood and other secretions! 🙁